1125 South Jackson Street – $ 1,550,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
Nestled in Among Mature Trees this House Balances Natural Materials – Brick, Steel and Vegetation into Modern Simplicity.
The Naturally Light Filled Entry Way Gives Way to the Open Floor Plan with Surprises at Every Turn. The 2 Story Custom Library/Office, a Butler’s Pantry/Bar with Custom Gas Fireplace, Dining Terrace and Folding Nana Wall Courtyard are all Welcome Gems.
- Dramatic Entry Way
- Custom 2 Story Millwork Library with Ladder
- Bamboo Floors Throughout
- Large Dining Room with Glass Doors out to Terrace
- Bar/Butler’s Pantry with Custom Gas Fireplace – Wet Bar – Wine Refrigeration
- Custom Stepped Ceiling Detail
Taking 2 Steps Down into the Sunken Living Room a Wall of Windows and French Doors Await. The Architectural Open Steel Stair, Bamboo Floors and High Ceilings Create a Lofty Effect. A 2 Sided Gas Fireplace Engages the Side Courtyard.
- Sunken Living Room
- Glass Doors to Back Yard & Pool
- Custom Open Steel Railings with Wood Handrail
- 2 Sided Gas Fireplace
Central to the Open Floor Plan is the Gourmet Kitchen. Surrounded by Natural Light the Kitchen is Visible and Accessible to the Entire First Floor. Perfect for Entertaining – Easy Connection to the Outdoor Courtyard and Dining Terrace.
- Large Quartz Island with Counter Height Seating
- Stainless Steel Appliances – Bosch
- Double Ovens and Warming Drawer
- Built In Microwave
- Custom Glass Mosaic Back Splash
- Custom Cabinetry
- Large Walk-In Pantry
The Master Suite is Located on its own Wing and Boasts an Office/Studio Loft with Roof Top Deck. Double Height Ceilings, a Spectacular Modern Bathroom and Walk-In Closet Complete this Amazing Retreat!
- Double Height Ceilings
- Gas Double Sided Fireplace
- Office/Studio Loft
- Private Access Roof Top Deck with Mountain Views
- Steel Stair Rails
- Custom Walnut Floating Vanity
- Quartz Countertop
- Soaking Tub
- Beverage Refrigeration
- Wet Bar
- Motorized Custom Shades
- Spacious Walk-In Closet
- Heated Bath Floors
Three Additional Bedrooms – One an En-Suite and Two with Jack-n-Jill Bath are located on the Upper Level with the Master Suite.
The Lower Level has a Second Kitchen, Complete with Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Sink. The Spectacular New 4 Piece Bath, 2 Bedrooms, Family Room & Media Room Offer Complete Entertainment Options.
- Custom Barn Doors
- New Carpeting
- New Hard Surface Flooring
- New Kitchen Installation
- New 4 Piece Bathroom
- 2 New Bedrooms
- Open Steel Stair Rails
Outside it’s all about the Good Life! The Salt Water Pool, Spa and Waterfall are Unexpected! A Large Back Yard has Room for Play. The Side Courtyard has a Brick Gas Fireplace.
- Custom Shade Sail
- Salt Water Pool and Spa
- Custom Locking Motorized Pool and Spa Cover
- High Efficiency Pool Heater
- Total Pool Automation – From Lighting to Maintenance – Wireless Control
- Oversized 2 Car Garage
- Professionally Landscaped
- Stack Doors at Covered Courtyard
- Brick Gas Fireplace
- Front Porch
- Private Balcony Off one of Bedrooms
1125 South Jackson has been Awarded the Highest Energy Star Rating – a 5 Star Plus Certification and is LEED Gold Qualified.
- Erosion Control
- Increased Insulation
- Engineered Lumber
- Advanced Air Sealing Technique
- Closed Cell Spray Foam/Cellulose in Exterior Walls
- R-28 in 2×6 Walls, R-35 in 2×8 Walls and R-40-60 In Ceilings
- Energy Star Rated Low E Glass
- TPO Roof
- 97% Efficient Dual Stage Gas Furnace and Heat Pump
- 2 Heat Recovery Ventilation Units with HEPA Air Filters
- 4 Zone Mechanical System
- Advanced Lighting Package
- Sub Slab Radon Mitigation System
- High Efficient Hybrid Hot Water System
- On Demand Recirculation Pump
- Owned Solar Panel System 5.04 KW
Located in Cory-Merrill, one of Denver’s Urban South East Neighborhoods. An Easy Commute to the Denver Tech Center, Cherry Creek and Downtown. Walking Distance to Restaurants and Retail.