1133 14th Street – 4050 – $ 4,750,000
MODERN COLLECTION | NEW LISTING
Downtown | Four Seasons
Soaring 40 Stories Above the City, this Spectacular Flat Commands Breathtaking Views of Denver’s Magical Skyline & the Rocky Mountain Range.
The Personal Residence of International Famed Architect Curtis Fentress, the Custom Half Floor was Designed from Core & Shell to the Magnificent Sky Flat Today. Virtually Surrounded by Floor-to-Ceiling Windows, Mr. Fentress and his Wife, Agatha Kessler, have Captured the Essence of Modern Simplicity while Allowing the City and Mountain Views to be the Stars!
From Sunrise to Sunset the Striking Changing Light Dances off the Interior Surfaces and Creates a Visual Feast. The Views Continually Change as Shadows Play and Lights Twinkle. The Brilliance of Great Design is in Harmony with its Surroundings – Welcome to Flat 4050!
The Herringbone Pattern Marble Floors Unite the Entertaining & Public Space. Museum Grade Walls and Custom Programmable Lighting Showcase Art and Sculpture. An Open Floor Plan Connects the Living, Family & Dining Rooms. An Intimate Soiree for 2 or a Party of 200 can be Easily Accommodated.
- Marble Flooring
- Custom Lighting Throughout
- Lutron Computerized Lighting System
- Lutron Computerized Window Shades
- Commercial Wi-Fi Throughout
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows Throughout
- Custom Built-In Lacquered Millwork
- LED Programmable Lighting
- Poliform Closets and Storage Systems Throughout
- Gas Fireplace
- Museum Grade Drywall and Finish
The Stunning Gourmet Kitchen takes Center Stage. The White Varenna Italian Cabinetry Appears to Float on the Marble Flooring. White Lacquer, White Marble Countertops and Slick Stainless Appliances Harmonize into Sheer Genius.
The Surprise of the Kitchen is the Hidden Butler’s Pantry and Service Room. Brilliant Actually!
- Varenna Italian Custom Kitchen Cabinetry
- Caesarstone Countertops
- Thermador Column Refrigeration and Freezer
- Thermador Column Wine Storage
- Thermador Gas Range
- Thermador Ovens
- Varenna Italian Built In Bar and Storage
- Custom Butler’s Pantry and Service Room
There are Two Master Suites and a Junior Suite. The Master Suites each Boast a T&L Luxury Soaking Tub Overlooking City Lights and the Majestic Rockies. Walk In Marble Showers and Separate Dual Vanities Complete the Sumptuous Rooms.
- Onyx In-Laid Custom Doors
- Marble Heated Floors
- Tyrrell & Laing International Luxury Soaking Tub
- Dornbracht Fixtures
- Robern Vanities
- Custom Lighting
- Custom Glass Water Closet and Shower Doors
- Custom Italian Murano Glass Chandelier and Pendant Lights
- Italian Poliform Closets and Storage
Two Dazzling Terraces Embrace the Outdoor Experience. Glass Railings Further Enhance the Visual Backdrop of the City and Mountains. Up Close and Personal it is Easy to Identify Denver’s Iconic Architectural Buildings and Landmarks.
THE FOUR SEASONS LUXURY SERVICES
The Four Seasons Standard of Excellence is Part of the Overall Experience of Being a Resident. Understated Luxury with World Class Attention to Detail is Daily Living at the Four Seasons. The Residents have full Access to the Four Seasons Hotel Amenities in Addition to Resident Only Facilities.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Outdoor Salt Water Pool
- Steam Room and Hydro Therapy Pools
- Salon and Beauty Services
- Massage and Treatments
Residents Only – Breathtaking Views on the 17th Floor
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Lounging Overlook the City and Mountains
Four Seasons Resident Services
- House Cleaning
- 24 Hour Dining & Catering Service
- Concierge Service
- Dog Walking Service
- Car Service
- Grocery & Stocking Service
- Happy Home Program – Whole House Maintenance
The Four Seasons Denver is Located in the Heart of Denver’s Theatre, Entertainment & Financial District. A Quick Walk to Denver’s Best Restaurants, Cafes, Gyms, Shops & the City’s Newest Attraction, Union Station.
Proudly Co-Listed with Douglas Kerbs, LIV | Sotheby’s International Realty