At the Top of the Mile High City, the Forty-Third Story Flat is Among the Highest Residences West of The Mississippi and with Unencumbered Views of the Passing Day, Suite 4300 is More than a Residence, it’s an Intoxicating Lesson in Horology.
Rock Star Architects Chris Davis and Kevin Stephenson of BOSS Architecture Partnered with Richard Lee to Create a Home Befit for a View of this Magnitude. After Months of Contemplation and Creative Brainstorming, the Trio Found the Answer: a One-Off Custom Residence atop the World’s Finest Hotelier, The Four Seasons.
Encapsulated by Walls of Plate Glass Windows, the Living Room is Washed with Three-Hundred Days of Sunshine. The True Magic Begins at Sunrise and Ends at Sunset as an Unforgettable Array of Colors Paint the City of Denver and the Majestic Rocky Mountains. With Careful Attention Placed on Preserving the Flat’s One-Hundred-Eighty-Degree Views, the Delineation of Main Living Spaces is Achieved Through the Creative Placement of Furniture Rather than Intrusive Walls.
- Solid Clear Vertical Grain Oak
- Carpet-Free Interior Living
- Museum Grade Walls
- Custom Lighting and Shade Control
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Grand Living Spaces Inspired by Manhattan Apartments
- Two Oversized Terraces with Jet-Liner Views
Form Meets Function in the Commercially Inspired Chef’s Kitchen. The High-Efficiency Workspace Places an Emphasis on Materials and Design. Top-of-the-Line Appliances, Generous Task Lighting and a Unique Palette of Materials Combine to Create a Culinary Experience Second to None.
- Custom Bamboo Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Countertop & Backsplash
- Cork Floor Workspace
- Two Prep Sinks
- Sub-Zero Refrigeration
- Wolf Countertop Range
- Two Dacor Ovens
- Commercial Grade Ventilation System
- Two Asko Dishwashers
- Concealed Walk-In Pantry
- Kitchen Island Storage
- Climate Controlled Wine Cellar
The West-Wing is in a League of its Own. Unique to the Four Seasons Private Residences, the Master Retreat Features an En-suite Office, a Walk-In Closet Reminiscent of a Boutique Retailer and Standalone His-and-Hers Bathrooms Offering Privacy and Solitude.
- Two Three-Quarter Bathrooms
- Vanity Lights and Custom Lighting Control
- Steam Shower
- Radiant Heat Flooring
- Lavish Walk-in Closet
- Built-in Wardrobe
- Leather Accent Dressing Table
- Locking Jewelry Drawers
- Custom Built-in Office Furniture
The Opposing Wing of the Flat Houses a Secondary Suite Affording Guests a Private Sanctuary. An Ancillary Office Featuring Custom Oak Bookshelves and Cabinetry Offers Additional Versatility.
The Four Seasons Standard of Excellence is Part of the Overall Experience of Being a Resident. Understated Luxury with World Class Attention to Detail is Daily Living at the Four Seasons. The Residents have Full Access to the Four Seasons Hotel Amenities in Addition to Resident Only Facilities.
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Outdoor Salt Water Pool
- Steam Room and Hydro Therapy Pools
- Salon and Beauty Services
- Massage and Treatments
- Residents Only Fitness Center
Four Seasons Resident Services Include:
- 24 Hour Dining & Catering Service from EDGE Restaurant
- Concierge Service
- Dog Walking Service
- Access to Resident House Car
- Grocery & Stocking Service
- Happy Home Program – Whole House Maintenance
The Four Seasons Denver is Located in the Heart of Denver’s Theatre, Entertainment & Financial District. A Quick Walk to Denver’s Best Restaurants, Cafes, Gyms, Shops & the City’s Newest Attraction, Union Station. With the Arrival of Denver’s Train-to-the-Plane, the World is No More than a Train Ride Away.