12032 West 27th Drive – $715,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
An Absolute Gem! Built in 1965 this Mid-Century Modern Home Marvels with Original Charm & Character. The Recent Renovation adds the Latest Technology and Comfort for Today’s Living.
Perched on top of a Gently Sloped Lot that Overlooks the Mature Landscaped Street, the House Welcomes with its Friendly Front Deck and Beautiful Landscape.
Stepping Inside the Extraordinary Begins to Unfold. Custom Original Detail of Dutch Modern Screens, Room Dividers & Paneling Brilliantly Compliment White Museum Walls and Exposed Brick.
- Original Dutch Modern Walnut Architectural Detail Throughout
- Hardwood Floors
- Floor to Ceiling Interior Doors Throughout
- 2 Gas Fireplaces
- Walls of Exposed Brick
- Sunroom with Dry Bar
- Designer Lutron Outlets & Intelligent Light Switches & Dimmers
- Mid-Century Modern Light Fixtures
- Custom Cedar Deck with Built In Planters & Seating
- 110AC Power for Water Feature and Outdoor Lighting
- Steel Shingle Roof
- Low Maintenance Professional Landscape
- New Hot Water Heater
- New Plumbing in Master Bathroom, Powder Room and Kitchen
The Renovated Powder Room Nods to its Past and Embraces the Future. Designer Tile and Stylish Design Transform an Ordinary Room into the Exceptional.
- Ann Sacks Vintage Pattern Wall Tile
- Custom Walnut Vanity
- 12×24 Rectified Glazed Floor Tile
- Deco Lav Rectangular Single Hole Vessel Sink
- Grohe Brush Nickel Single Level Faucet
- American Standard Pro Cadet High Efficiency Low Flow Toilet
- Rejuvenation Mid-Century Flush Ceiling Fixture
A Gourmet Chefs Kitchen Awaits! For the Serious Cook or just a Wannabe, what a Magical Place to be in. Surrounded by Design Thought and Style this Kitchen Showcases the Best of Appliances, Finishes and Function.
- Cabinetry with Soft Close Doors and Drawers
- Custom Features with Roll Out Base & Spice Cabinets
- Stacked Aluminum Frame Upper Cabinets with Opaque Glass and Lift Doors
- Designer Multi Colored Ceramic Back Splash
- Hanstone Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Kenmore Elite French 4 Door Freezer/Refrigerator
- Dacor Gas 5 Burner Range & Oven
- Dacor Pure Convection Oven with 6 Cooking Modes
- Bosch European Steam/Convection Oven
- Miele Warming Drawer
- Zephyr Anzo Low Profile Wall Vent Hood
- KitchenAid ProScrub Dishwasher
- Moen Motion Sensor Faucet at Main Sink
- Elkay Stainless Steel Sinks – Main, Prep & Bar
- Original Built-In Pantry
- Island/Bar Seating
- Wet Bar/Coffee Bar with Built In Microwave
- LED Lighting
- Built In Recessed Smart Television
The Master Suite is Naturally Bright. Floor-to-Ceiling Windows Engage to the Patio and Back Yard. The 5 Piece Bath has New Flooring and Custom Walnut Vanity.
- 5 Piece Master Bath
- Custom Walnut 2 Sink Vanity
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Sliding Doors to Outside Patio
The Lower Garden Level Basement is Bright and Open to the Main Floor Above. 2 Bedrooms, Bath, Large Family/Game/Hobby Room and Tucked Away Craft/Wood Shop Complete the Space.
Applewood Knolls is Located in Lakewood. Applewood Knolls is a Quiet Neighborhood, Developed in the 60’s, and Boasts Curvy Tree Lined Streets. Architecturally Diverse with Traditional 2 Story Homes mixed in with Mod Ranches.
West of Denver, Lakewood is an Easy Commute to Downtown. Close to the Mountains for Summer and Winter Sports/ Recreation/Activities.