1317 S. Fairfax Street – $579,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
Attention to Detail Smashes this Renovation out of the Park! Rock Star Finishes Blended with Mid-Century Modern Design and Aesthetic Creates this one-of-a-kind Art House.
The Entry Way is Krisana Park’s Most Celebrated! Custom Aluminum Gates add to the Visual Art of the Residence while Providing Privacy and Security.
Aluminum, Custom Millwork, Stone, Wood and Glass all Fuse Together in this Unique Ranch. Floor to Ceiling Commercial Grade Windows and an Open Floor Plan Unites all Living Areas. The Central Stack Stone Fireplace and Ipe Mantel Anchors the South Facing Courtyard to the Interior Space. Indoor/Outdoor Living is Seamless with Sliding Glass Doors in All Public Rooms.
- Custom Walls of Stacked Cherry/Walnut Paneling
- Custom Aluminum and Ipe Wood Fence
- New Baths with Euro Fixtures, Tile, and Mosaics
- New Lighting and Electric
- New Plumbing Throughout
- New Custom Closet Systems
- Refinished Hardwood Floors With Platinum Matte Stain
- New Windows and Skylights
- Custom Aluminum Gates
- Colorado Buff Sandstone Custom Slabs in Courtyard and Entry
- Commercial Grade Glass Garage Door
- Custom 16FT Closet with Glass Doors
The Kitchen takes Center Stage! A Chef’s Dream with State-of-the-Art Appliances, Quartz Countertops, tons of Storage, Skylights and Custom Lighting.
- SubZ, Asko, and Profile Appliances
- Custom Cabinets with Soft Close Drawers
- Quartz Countertops
The Master Suite has been Thoughtfully Re-Designed and Built. A Large Walk-In Closet with Custom Built-Ins, Hardwood Floors and Clerestory Operational Windows Adds to the Functionality and Comfort of the Suite. The Master Bath has a Large Walk-In Shower with 2 Shower Heads, 2 Custom Sinks and Vanity and a Separate Water Closet. Heated Floors Complete the Luxury Experience.
- Master Bath Heated Floors
- Walk-In Shower with 2 Shower Heads
- Walk-In Closet with Custom Built Ins
- Hardwood Floors
Krisana Park is Denver’s Beloved Mid-Century Mod Neighborhood! Urban and Vibrant, KP Resident’s are Unified by their Architectural Little Gems that Nestle on Curvy Tree Lined Streets.
Inspired by the Famed Eichler California Contemporaries, KP was Recognized by the Mayor of Denver for Best Sustainable Neighborhood and Received the Coveted Mayor’s Design Award!
Krisana Park has been Featured in Media Throughout the MetroPlex and Nationally with the Denver Post, HGTV, Atomic Ranch and Modern in Denver Magazine.
Close to Whole Foods, the Tech Center, Cherry Creek, Downtown and the Cherry Creek Bike Path.