1326 South Elm Street – $582,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
Renovated and Re-Built from Top to Bottom by Developer/Designer Mitchell Weisberg! Weisberg Brings a Cool Modern Aesthetic to this Mid-Century Gem! Living Space is Built Around an Amazing Courtyard that Brings the Indoor/Outdoor Connection to Perfection!
Light and Bright with Floor to Ceiling Windows, Dramatic Skylights, Beautiful New Cherry Hardwood Floors, Exposed Beam Ceilings, Tiled Spa Baths with Modern Fixtures and Materials, Walls of Custom Millwork , Mod Lighting Fixtures and Tons of Designer Touches!
The Gourmet Kitchen is Stellar! James Bond-like Appliance Lifts, Stainless Steel Counters, Gas Cook Top, Custom Milled Cabinetry and Great Connection to the Ultra Cool Living Space and Courtyard!
- 4 Bedrooms – 2 with Ensuite Baths
- Exposed Beams and Tongue and Groove Ceilings
- Custom Millwork and Paneling Throughout
- New Electrical
- New Plumbing
- Hot Water On-Demand
- 95.5% Efficient Furnace
- New AC
- New Landscape with Decks, Walking Paths and Plants
- Clerestory Windows
- New Hardwood Flooring
- New Carpeting and Tile
- Living Room Pre-Wired for Sound
- Entertaining Center with 54″ TV Lift
- Appliance Lift in Kitchen
- Security System and Home Network
Krisana Park is Denver’s Best 50’s Neighborhood Based on the Iconic Eichler Styled California Contemporaries! Urban in Feel and Close to Cherry Creek, Whole Foods, Parks, Cherry Creek Bike Path, DTC and Downtown.