14 South Grape Street – OFF MARKET
MODERN COLLECTION | OFF MARKET
The Magic Begins at 14 S. Grape Street in Hilltop!
Award Winning Architect Brian Ojala Designed the Custom Home of the Year in Evergreen and is now taking on Hilltop! Brian and his Team, the Entasis Group, and Imagine Infill are Collaborating on an Amazing Adventure that has not been seen in Denver!
Organic Modern with a Japanese Influenced Design is Taking Shape!
Natural Materials of Limestone, Clear Stained Cedar, Steel and Glass Combine in Brilliant Ways to Create a Natural Organic Palate where Light and the Outdoors Embrace the Interior. Coupled with State-of-the-Art Technology in Heating and Cooling Efficiencies, Grape is Blasting into the Future.
Walls of Glass Open to Courtyards, Ceiling Heights Soar, the Open Floor Plan has few Walls to Interrupt Entertaining and a Visual Experience not Found in Residential Living. Exposed Beams of Timber and Steel will Serve Purpose for Structure but add Boldness to the Interior as Art and Sculpture!
- Spray Foamed Insulation (Closed Cell in Ceilings) + Batt = R50
- 3 Roof Top Decks
- Millgard Fiberglass Windows U34
- Custom Design Solar Shading Fins and Profiles
- Custom Built Cedar Garage Doors
- 3 Gas Fireplaces
- Full Height Seamless Glass
- Wide Plank White Oak Hardwood Floors
- Custom Designed/Built Asian Modern Doors (3′ x 8′) Throughout Solid Birch
- Custom Designed (4’5″ x 9′) Pivot Front Door in Solid Birch
- Exposed Steel and Wood Beams Throughout
- Stone Privacy Retaining Walls
- Radiant Floor Heating Throughout
- High Efficiency Boiler
- Spray Foam Closed Cell Insulation R30 in Walls
- 30 Year Torch Down Asphalt Roof
- Modern European Design Kitchen and Baths – Duravit Fixtures
- Ceasar Stone Kitchen Counters and Slab Stone Bathroom Vanities
- Interior Stone Accent Walls
- Private Courtyards
Upgrades are Available as well. Options and Examples are:
- 6.2 KW Photovoltaic Solar System
- Solar Thermal
- Fully Finished Basement
- Lutron Radio RA Home Automation and Lighting System
- LEED Certified Option
- Glass Garage Doors
- 3″ Bronze Soffit Lighting
- Walnut Plank Flooring
The Entasis Group is Presently Working on two Projects in Denver. Both are Custom. We will be Featuring them once they are Completed. One is in Cherry Hills and the other is in Mayfair. The Entasis Group has had numerous Awards and Accolades and we are Featuring one of their Custom Homes for Sale in Evergreen.
The Entasis Group has a Keen Aesthetic and Design Approach. Windows are Placed with Thought, on where the View might be, Space is Designed on where one Might Relax, Materials are Chosen to be Enjoyed and Cohesive with the Design and last, but not least, where One’s Soul can Rejuvenate.
Jonathan Alpert started Imagine Infill for his Desire to Develop Sustainable, Green Build Infill Projects in Denver. Recently Awarded one of the Few LEED Gold Certified Awards for his Infill Project in the West Highlands Jonathan’s Passion and Drive Continues.
14 S. Grape is not Being Marketed as a Spec Home, but Rather Seeking the Right Family that wants their Dream Home. The Renderings Featured on this Property Page are Accurate and Designed to the Lot and Site Plan. There is Flexibility in Bedrooms and Options. Please contact your Broker or Mile Hi Modern to Begin the Journey.
Hilltop is Denver’s Urban Luxury Neighborhood! Located within Walking Distance to Cherry Creek, Whole Foods, Cherry Creek Shopping Center, Parks, the City’s Best Private and Public Schools and within a Short Commute to Downtown or the Tech Center.