1464 South Eudora Street – $ 500,000
MODERN COLLECTION | NEW LISTING
Welcome to a Peaceful Retreat in the Heart of Krisana Park. A Remarkable Experience Awaits as you enter Under the Japanese Fortress Gate into a Mid-Century Zen Dream!
Built in 1955 and Renovated within the past few Years, 1464 S Eudora has been Transformed into a Work-of-Art unto itself. Precision, Detail and the Talent of Skilled Carpenters & Millworkers have Created a Japanese Modern Home that Transcends Time.
The Seductive Philippine Mahogany is Unifying Throughout the House and Casts a Warm Glow and Depth to its Surfaces. The Abundance of Windows View onto Beautiful Gardens and Landscape. Serenity and Sheer Bliss Soothes the Soul.
- Philippine Mahogany Walls Throughout
- Tongue and Groove Ceilings
- Exposed Beams
- Floor-to-Ceiling Glass
- Solid Arkansas Red Oak Floors
- Custom Mahogany Shoji Screen Window Coverings
- Antique Japanese Carved Transoms Over Closets
- Custom Japanese Inspired Gateway and Fortress Gates
- Gas Fireplace
- Custom Removable Cabinetry in Bedrooms and Kitchen
Updated with Energy Efficiency in Mind, Eudora is Ready for those Cold Winters & Warm Summers. The House is Insulated Tightly and Utility Bills are Low.
- New Windows
- Base Board Hot Water Heat
- Central Air Conditioning
- New Cement Fiber (Hardie Board) Siding
- Custom Picture Rail System Throughout (No Nails for Art)
- Custom Cedar Board Lined Closets with Built Ins
- Gas Outlet for Grill
- Separate Laundry Room
- Large Storage Room
The Galley Kitchen has Beautiful Custom Wood Cabinetry & Built-In’s, Oversized Stone Countertops and lots of Windows for Natural Light.
- Custom Kitchen Cabinets
- Stone Countertops
- Custom Storage
- New Appliances (Gas Range)
A Japanese Teahouse takes Center Stage Left to this Amazing Oasis in the Middle of the City. Seriously, this Garden Rivals Denver’s Botanic Gardens! Perennials, Character Pines, Boulders and Trees Transform this Magical Environment.
- Japanese Gardens
- Japanese Teahouse with 5 Person Hot Tub
- Double Storage Closets Behind Teahouse
- 5 Character Pines, Weeping Red Bud Tree, 2 Japanese Lace Leaf Maples Pigmy Maple, Amur Maple, Red Oak & Serviceberry Trees
- 40 Tons of Boulders and Rocks
- Rain Chain and Basin Stone
- Strolling Path
- Bushes—Boxwoods, Blue Rugs, Prince of Whales, Green Mounds, Wandering Yews, Azaleas & Lilacs
Krisana Park, Denver’s Hot Mid-Century Mod Neighborhood, is Centrally Located in SE Denver. KP has Enjoyed the Spot Light of the Press–Modern in Denver Magazine, Atomic Ranch, the Denver Post, HGTV & Countless other Media Releases. The Neighborhood is Bound by its Extraordinary Residents and Rock Star Architecture.
Krisana Park was Recognized by the Mayor of Denver for Best Sustainable Neighborhood and Received the Coveted Mayor’s Design Award!
Close to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, Cherry Creek Shopping, Whole Foods and a Short Commute to the Denver Tech Center and Downtown.
Proudly Co-Marketed with Carl McNew of Coldwell Banker Brokerage.