Welcome to Krisana Park and to 1485 S Elm Street. One-of-a-Kind Striking Renovation! Brilliant in Design and Simplicity this Residence is an Exceptional Example of Modern Living.
Attention to Detail Abounds – Museum Quality Walls, Designer Lighting, and a Neutral Luxurious Palette of Finishes Highlight the Light Filled Open Floor Plan. The Indoor/Outdoor Experience is Seamless as the South Facing Courtyard and Back Yard Embrace the Interior.
- Tongue and Groove Ceilings
- Exposed Post & Beam Architecture
- Clerestory Windows
- Hardwood Floors
- South Facing Courtyard and Back Yard
Rebuilt to Perfection – From the Components you don’t see (Electrical, Plumbing, Insulated Interior and Exterior Walls & Garage) to the Windows and Finishes, 1485 S Elm Raises the Bar in KP! In Fact, this is the Only House in KP with an Attached 2 Car Garage, and Oversized at that.
- New Energy Efficient Air Conditioning
- New Double Pane Windows
- New R30 Insulated Roof
- New Hot Water On Demand
- New Copper Plumbing
- New Wiring and Electrical
- Custom Lighting Fixtures Throughout
- New Kitchen and Baths with Quartz Counter Tops
- New Insulated Oversized Two Car Garage
- New 6″ Insulated Exterior and Interior Walls with Rigid Foam Insulation Panels
- No Overhead Electrical Wires in Backyard
Krisana Park is Denver’s Beloved Mid-Century Neighborhood! Urban and Vibrant, KP Resident’s are Unified by their Architectural Little Gems that Nestle on Curvy Tree Lined Streets.
Inspired by the Famed Eichler California Contemporaries, KP was Recognized by the Mayor of Denver for Best Sustainable Neighborhood and Received the Coveted Mayor’s Design Award!
Krisana Park is Loved by the Media—Both Local and National and has Received much Attention. HGTV, Atomic Ranch, the Denver Post and Modern in Denver Magazine have Featured KP and all its Glory!
An Easy Commute to the Tech Center, Cherry Creek and Downtown. Close to Whole Foods and the Cherry Creek Bike Path.