Designed and Developed by Cadence Design Studio, 1581 South Dexter Way Raises the Bar on Mid-Century Ranch Living!
An Unusual Find with Over 2,600 Square Feet of Living Space Perfected. The Original Brick Fireplace Wall, Exposed Beams and Stained Wood Floors Brilliantly Play with 1960’s Modern Architecture.
Focusing on the Original Structure, Cadence Design Studio, Renovated this Property from Top to Bottom with Great Style and Purpose! The Open Floor Plan has Soaring Ceilings with Windows Abound Creating a Bright & Airy Visual and Living Experience.
The Kitchen takes Center Stage! A Large Quartz Island & Custom Cabinetry Open to the Living Areas Unifying the Dramatic Space.
- Custom Kitchen Cabinetry
- New JennAir Appliances
- PentalQuartz Countertops
- Open Island to Living Room
The Master Suite is Bright with Windows on the North & West! Surrounded by Italian Tile, the 4 Piece Master Bath is Appointed with Duravit & Hansgrohe Fixtures. The Walk-In Closet is Outfitted to take Advantage and Maximize Storage.
- Walk-In Closet
- Walk-In Shower and Dual Sink Vanity
Exceptional in Every Detail, 1581 South Dexter Way, is Ready for the Next 50 Years!
- New Windows and Doors by Hurd
- Emtek and Schlage Modern Hardware
- Hansgrohe Fixtures
- Duravit Bathtubs and Toilets
- Smooth Grade Drywall Throughout
- Cafe Stained Oak Hardwoods Throughout
- Green Cellulose Insulation in Walls and New Insulation in Basement
- Italian Tile Baths
- New High Efficiency Next Hybrid Water Heater A.O. Smith Quick Unlimited Hot Water
- New High Efficiency Furnace and Air Conditioning by Bryant
- Nest Learning Thermostat
- New Modern Lighting
- New Electrical
- New Plumbing
- Entire House Hardwired with CAT6 Networking and Cable
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Clerestory Windows
- Covered Patio
Located across the street from Famed Krisana Park, Dexter Way is its own Enclave of 12 Custom Brick Mid-Century Mod Homes Built in the Early 60’s. These Homes have Coveted Basements, Higher Ceiling Heights and Larger Lots than their Friends Across the Street.
The Virginia Village Library, Cherry Creek Bike Path, Cook Park Recreation Center, Whole Foods, Target & CitySet are all within Walking Distance and or Short Commute. Downtown, the Tech Center and Cherry Creek are all Close as well.
Some of the City’s Best Schools are Nearby. Rocky Mountain School of Expeditionary Learning, Montessori School of Denver & Denver Academy along with Public Schools Offer Plenty of Options..