1686 South Willow Court – $ 1,099,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
Mountain View Gardens
Renovated and Modernized this 1997 Abode has Never Looked so Good! Grand in Scale with its Commanding Street Presence 1686 South Willow Court will Impress.
From the Front you are Greeted by a Spectacular Water Feature. Through the Double Front Doors you walk into an Amazing Light Filled Entry. The Open Floor Plan is Generous and Flows Naturally from Room to Room. Skylights, an Abundance of Widows & Sliding Glass Doors Bring the Outside In.
The Living, Dining and Family Room all Open Unto Another Creating an Easy Space to Entertain and Gather. Soaring Ceilings and Architectural Detail Capture the Contemporary Spirit of Open Living.
- Built In Speakers
- Refinished Hardwood Floors
- Custom Lighting Throughout
- New 8’ Custom Front Doors
- Renovated Bathrooms with Kohler Fixtures
- Stack Stone in Kitchen and Gas Fireplace
- New Carpeting and Paint Throughout
- New Exterior Paint
- New Pergola & Arbors
- New Digital Pool Heater
- Exterior Speakers
- New High Efficiency Garage Doors
- New Landscape
- Water Feature
- 3 Gas Fireplaces
- Mountain Views
The Open Gourmet Kitchen takes Center Stage within the Open Floor Plan. New Appliances and Custom Stone Work Harmonize with the Cherry Cabinets.
- Refreshed Kitchen and New Hardware
- New Asko Dishwasher
- New 48” Subzero Refrigeration
- Gas Cook Top
- Custom Lighting
- Counter Bar
The Main Floor Master Suite is a Luxury Experience Seldom Found in this Price Range. The Sliding Glass Doors Overlook the Pool, Hot Tub and Terrace. The Modern 5 Piece Spa Bath is Second to None. The Shower is a Masterpiece of Body Sprays and Shower Heads.
- New Kohler Hardware Througout
- Dual Rain Shower Heads
- Dual Body Sprays
- Dual Sinks
- Kohler Air Jet Massage Soaking Tub
- Kohler Dual Flush Efficiency Toilet
- Ignis Ethanol Fireplace
- Gas Fireplace
- Custom Walk In Closet and Systems
- Custom Storage and Built Ins
Outdoors is all About Fun! The Pool, Hot Tub, Pergola and Terraces all Wrap Around the Back that Creates a Private Oasis in the City. The Side Yards are Professionally Landscaped and the Rock Retaining Walls Create Interest.
- Custom Landscape and Irrigation
- Updated Pool and New Digital Pool Heater
- New Hot Tub
- Outdoor Terraces
- Custom Pergola
Walk-Out Basement Living has Never Been so Good! Light Filled from the Walk Out and Deep Window Wells. The Theatre Room can Host a Party for the Latest Blockbuster. The Entertainment Bar is a Second Kitchen. The Floors are a Beautiful Stained Polished Concrete and the Furnishings Appear to Float.
- Refinished & Stained Concrete Floors
- New Carpeting
- Complete Home Theatre with 120” Audio Transparent Screen
- Reclaimed Wood Accents
- Bar with Reclaimed Wood and Metal Work
Mountain View Gardens is Located in SE Denver and is an Easy Commute to the Tech Center, Downtown and to Cherry Creek. Highly Coveted for its Proximity to Famed Cherry Creek School System and Private Schools, the Location is Central to Everything Denver has to Offer.
Walking Distance to the High Line Canal which Offers the City’s Best Walking and Biking.