1830 South Holly Street – $396,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
Retro, Mod and Beach all Collide in this Fun Mid-Century Ranch in Lynwood!
Great Curb Appeal with a Bright Red/Orange Gate that Leads you into a Private Courtyard and to the Glass Front Door. Wide Plank Flooring, Tongue and Groove Wood Ceilings and Exposed Beams Create the Architectural Charm and Character this Home Boasts!
The Open Floor Plan Engages the Re-Modeled Kitchen to the Dining and Living Room.
The Master Suite Commands its own Private Wing! A Sitting Room with Fireplace, Re-Modeled Master Bath, Walk-In Closet, Additional Closet, and Access to a South Facing Courtyard Complete the Setting.
Two Additional Bedrooms, One with its own Sitting Room, Walk-In Closets and Bath are on a Separate Wing.
An Office/Library and Additional Family/Media Room add to the Flexibility for Individualize Use.
- Re-Modeled Kitchen with Stainless, Marble and Lighting
- Re-Modeled Master Bath with Large Tub and Separate Shower
- Re-Modeled Guest Bath
- Freshly Painted Exterior and Interior with Custom Design Color
- Enhanced Landscape and Irrigation Throughout
- 2 Courtyards
- 2 Exterior Storage Sheds
- Media or Relaxation Room
- Floor to Ceiling Glass Walls