1840 S. Niagara Way – $545,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
Welcome to the Fabulous 50’s with this Awesome Mid-Century Jewel! Refreshed and Modernized, the Retro Charm and Character still Shines Through.
Set Back on a Beautiful Drive and Entry you are Greeted with a Large Foyer that Spills onto the Grand Living Pavilion. High Tongue and Groove Ceilings with Exposed Beams, Walls of Glass Overlooking the Incredible Terraced Back Yard and a Stacked Stone Fireplace Wall Create the Perfect Setting.
The Gourmet Kitchen Boasts Sexy Wood and Glass Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Prep Sink and Pot Filler, 48″ Stainless Steel Built In Refrigerator and a 5 Burner Gas Cook Top. Natural Light Floods the Kitchen and Opens onto the Dining and Living Room.
Four Bedrooms are Located on the Main Floor, with 2 being En-Suite. The Lower Level Features Another Bedroom and Bath with a Large Family/Theatre Room.
- New Kitchen with Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas 5 Burner Cooktop, Warming Drawer
- New Walnut Stained Bamboo Wide Plank Flooring
- Custom Gas Fireplace with Stack Stone Facing
- New Peachtree 600 Series Windows and Sliding Glass Doors
- New Garage Addition–OverSized 2 Car Garage with Lots of Storage
- New Driveway, Walkway, and Asphalt
- New Outdoor Lighting
- New 20 Year Roof
- New Fence
- New A/C and Humidifier
- New Carpeting
Located in Cook Park, one of Denver’s SE Neighborhoods, Cook Park Residents have a Recreation Center with Outdoor Pool and Park. Near the Denver Tech Center and Easy Commute to Cherry Creek and Downtown.