Amazing Ranch Home in Park Hill. Manka Design/Build Created a Stunning Renovation! Built Originally in 1941 and Skillfully Re-Imagined with the Utmost Attention to Detail and Material.
Technology and Smart Design are Evident Throughout. Energy Efficiency is Maximized. A Thoughtful Addition was Created by Gutting the North end of the Home and Adding an Entirely New State of the Art Kitchen ,1/2 Bath, Laundry Room and a Spectacular Master Suite. The Rest of the Home was Completely Renovated as well.
- 4 Zone Entertainment Center
- New Wiring and Lighting Throughout with LED and Dimmers
- Wired Throughout for Data, Cable and Internet
- New Sealed Combustion Gas fireplace & Blower for Heating
- Sky Lights
- Oak Hardwood Floors Throughout
- New Double Pane Windows
- Museum Grade Drywall
- Volume Ceilings
- New Radon Mitigation System
- New Attic Insulation R50 and Air Sealing
- New Insulated and Sealed Crawl Spaces
- New Carpeted Lower Level
Taking Center Stage is the Open Kitchen. A Neutral Blend of Materials Seamlessly Harmonizes with the Open Dining and Living Room.
- Custom Rift Sawn Oak Cabinets, Including Dovetailed Drawer Boxes
- Soft Close Drawers and Doors
- New Bosch 800 Series Stainless Steel Appliances
- Built In Speakers
- Slab Quartz Countertops
- Under Cabinet Lights
- Counter Bar Seating
In its Own Wing the Master Suite Boasts Double French Doors. Naturally Light Filled, the Suite is Spacious and Airy.
- Hardwood Floors
- Custom Drapery
- Modern Ceiling Fan
- 4 Piece Master Bath
- Walk In Shower
- Custom Medicine Cabinets with Built In Electrical Outlets
- Custom Walk In Closet
The Exterior and Garden is Equally Impressive in Detail, The Generous Back Yard and Mature Landscape are Picture Perfect. The Brick Column Breezeway from the Garage to the House adds Charm and Character.
- New Patio and Pergola
- Fire Pit with Gas LIne
- New Flagstone Walk and Porch
- New Fence
- New Roof and Gutters
- New Exterior Paint
- Motion Lighting Around Entire House
- New Irrigation System with Drip Lines to Planting Boxes
- New Sewer Line
Park Hill is one of Denver’s Treasured Urban Neighborhoods. Tree Lined Boulevards Rich in History and Multitudes of Architectural Styles. Close to Beloved Parks , Amazing Cultural Institutions and Coveted Schools. Celebrated for it’s Proximity to Downtown and Popular Neighborhood Districts with Shops and Restaurants. Park Hill Offers a Unique Combination of Cosmopolitan Living within a Uniquely Distinct Neighborhood.