LoHi – NEW LISTING
Smack Dab in the Center of LoHi with Amenities Abound, the Urban Rowhome is a Menagerie of Bells and Whistles. Don’t let the Traditional Rowhome Appearance Fool You, this Residence is Seriously Cool.
Let’s Kick-Off with the Ground Floor Where Two Exterior Entrances Converge on a Tiled Entry Parlour. Serious and Not-so-Serious Art Collectors Take Note: This is Gallery Space Number One. Remember, First Impressions are Paramount!
- Front Entrance from Alleyway
- Rear Entrance Leads to Small, Private Gated Area
- Rough-in Powder Room Converted into Coat Closet with Custom Built-In Shelving
- Direct Access to Voluminous Two-Car Garage
The Second Floor is Where the Magic Happens. With a Wider Footprint than Most Rowhomes in the Neighborhood, the Residence Sprawls Left to Right as well as Fore and Aft. Solid Oak Flooring Unifies all Three Living Areas: Kitchen, Dining and Lounge. Large Picture Windows and Smaller Clerestory Windows Maximize the Natural Light While Decadent Top-Down, Bottom-Up Shades Ensure Ample Privacy.
- Modern Kitchen Cabinetry with Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances with French Door Refrigeration
- Island Seating with Upgraded Pendant Lighting
- Recessed Lighting and Custom Light Fixtures
- Reach-In Kitchen Pantry
- Delineated Dining Area
- Built-In Gas Fireplace
- Custom Shelving Flanking Fireplace
- Pre-Wired Sound
- Convenient Main Living Powder Room
The Upgraded Hardwood Flooring Extends to the Third Level Where a Guest Suite and Master Retreat Await. The Master Suite is Generously Sized and Celebrated with a Wall-Mount Television Kit. Dual Vanities and the Designated Water Closet are Welcome Details too often Overlooked.
- Solid Hardwood Flooring in Guest Suite, Master Suite, and Hallway
- Custom Window Treatments
- Top-Down, Bottom-Up Shades in Guest Suite and Master Suite
- Stackable Washer and Dryer next to Master Suite
The Rooftop Patio is Absolutely Sensational. Dazzling City Lights Twinkle at Night and During the Day, a Battalion of Cranes Dance for all to See.
- Spacious Rooftop Patio with Unencumbered Views
- Composite Decking
- Hard-Plumbed Gas Line Makes Grilling a Breeze
One of Denver’s most Vibrant Urban Neighborhoods, LoHi is Jam-Packed with Restaurants, Cafes and Quaint Boutiques. Quite Literally, the World Unfolds Beyond your Doorstep!