70 Indigo Way – $ 2,850,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
Castle Pines Village
70 Indigo Way Seduces as you Drive Down a Tree Lined Driveway towards a Contemporary Architectural Gem. An 80 Foot Setback on an Acre and Half Wooded Lot Borders the Famed 10th Fairway of the Castle Pines Golf Club’s International Course.
Natural Materials are Celebrated – Stone, Wood, Slate, Glass and Metal are Evident in every Detail of Construction.
A Vaulted Tongue & Groove Ceiling Anchors the Great Room. The Massive Floor-to-Ceiling Stone Fireplace Boasts Backlit Calcite Sculptures.
- Walnut & Maple Inlay Double Front Entry Doors
- Custom Wide Plank Walnut Floors Throughout
- Alder Wood Trim and Doors Throughout
- Wooden Cloud Chandelier in Dining Room with Designer Sconces
- Quarried Stone Pillars
- Wired Throughout with Auto Blinds, Speakers, Security System, Interior Sprinklers, Smoke Alarms
- Designer Lutron Lighting
- Two Main Floor Offices
- 4 Fireplaces
- 9 Ceiling Fans
- Skylights Throughout
Integrated Custom Kitchen – Custom Cherry Cabinetry, Luxury Appliances and Slab Stone Create the Dramatic Space.
- Wolf, SubZero and Decor Appliances
- Glazed Cherry Cabinetry
- Slab Stone Counter Tops
- Butler’s and Walk-in Pantry
- Catering Wet Bar and Beverage Coolers
- Designer Lighting
- Bar Seating
The Main Floor Master Retreat is Naturally Light Filled – Park Like Views in all Directions with Towering Evergreens. The Spa Bath Rivals the Best of Hotels.
- Heated Master Bath Floors
- Walk in Steam Shower with Multiple Shower Heads
- Hydro Soaking Therapy Tub
- Dual Master Closets
- Access to Exterior Deck
Outside is about Resort Style Living! A Massive Deck Accessed by 10’ Lock and Slide Doors that Vanish into Walls, Professionally Landscaped & Majestic Evergreens Magically Transforms the Outdoor Environment.
- Wood and Flagstone Deck with Drain-Through System
- Outdoor Solid Stone Fireplace
- Electronic Awning
- Outdoor Covered Dining with Ceiling Fan
- Kitchen Aid BBQ Kitchen/Grill
- Hot Tub Spa
- Professionally Landscaped with Lit Rock Waterfall
The Lower Level is Accessible by Elevator or the Custom Open Stair. A Theatre/Game Room, Beautiful Stone Walk-In Wine Cellar – with Tasting and Gathering Space, Gym or Fourth Bedroom and a Second Master Suite are all Located on this Level. The Walk-Out Leads to a Covered Stone Terrace and Hot Tub.
- Stone Walk in Wine Cellar
- Wine Tasting and Gathering Area
- Exterior Door Leading to Covered Flagstone Terrace and Hot Tub
- Second Master Suite and En-Suite 5 Piece Bath
- Bonus Exercise Room or Fourth Bedroom
Located on one of the Two Jack Nicklaus Designed Private Golf Courses. The Castle Pines Village Gated Community has 24 Hour Controlled Access & Emergency Services, Three Community Pools, Tennis Courts, Walking and Biking Trails and Architectural Design Review. An Easy Commute to the Denver Tech Center and Shopping.