7752 East 4th Avenue, Unit 3C – $ 629,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
What Once Sizzled with Steam now Glows as Denver’s Hottest Boutique Loft Development.
Built in 1940 the Utilitarian Fortress Supplied Domestic Hot Water and Heat to the Buildings of Lowry Air Force Base. After Closing in 1994, the Steam Plant sat Derelict and at Risk of Meeting the Doomsday Wrecking Ball but with Steely Commitment from Local Residents and the Artistic Vision of the Developers, the Landmark was Reclaimed and Transformed into Fourteen Glamorous Urban Lofts.
- Built by the Army Corps of Engineers
- Solid Brick Construction
- Produced 2.4 Million Pounds of Steam Per Day
- Employed 40 – 60 Men Across Three Shifts, 24 Hours Per Day
- Closed in 1994 and Vacant for 9 Subsequent Years
- 430 Tons of Steel Were Removed to Create Boutique Dwellings
- Reconstruction Began in 2003, Completed in 2004
- Developed by Jim Hartman & John Keith of Harvard Communities
A Nod to the Home’s Industrious History, the Loft is Punctuated by a Tapestry of Exposed Structural Beams, and a Glitzy Network of Duct Work Creating Architectural Points of Interest Abound. Quintessential to Loft Design, Interior Walls Ascend Only High Enough to Define Space. Coupled with Large Picture Windows Reaching Toward the Stratosphere, Colorado’s 300 Days of Sunshine Permeate the Expansive Interior Living Space.
- Spacious Open Floorplan
- Atmospheric 17 Foot Ceilings
- Colossal Collection of Divided-Light Windows
- Exposed Brick Walls
- Exposed Structural Beams, Duct Work & Ceilings
- Mountain & Neighborhood Views
Intentionally Designed to Capture the Brilliant Vistas from this Third Story Abode, the Main Living Space is Situated on the Southwest Corner of the Building Connecting the Homeowners and Guests to Beautiful Scenery Throughout the Day. Each of the Three Defining Vignettes, Kitchen, Dining Area, and Family Room, are Unified by Warm Oak Flooring.
- New Cool Grey Quartz Countertops
- New Custom Back Splash
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Rare Step-In Pantry
- Cantilevered Dining Terrace
- Built-In Media Centre with Gas Fireplace
- UV Protection Sunshades
The Master Suite is a Sprawling Oasis, a Rarity in Loft Living. Juxtaposed to the Industrial Flare Presented Throughout the Rest of the Residence, the Master Suite, Along with the Guest Bedroom, Features Crown Molding and Plush Carpet for a Soft Morning Greeting.
- UV Protection Sunshades & Morning Blackout Shades
- His & Hers Walk-In Closets + Linen Closet
- His & Hers Vanities
- Enormous Shower with Dual Shower Heads
The Mezzanine Nest is a Cozy Escape from the Main Living Space Below. Flexible in Design, the Bonus Square Feet are Perfect for an Art Studio, Reading Room, Office Space or Movie Theatre. A Half Bathroom Upstairs can be Expanded to Accept a Shower Creating a Dreamy Master Suite Should One Endeavour.
Accommodating the Most Discerning Urbanista, the Loft Creatively Offers Side-By-Side Laundry Paired With In-Unit Storage. For Larger Items, You’ll be Sure to Find Room in the Oversized Garage with an Indoor Walkway Ensuring You’re Never Subjected to the Elements.
The Exquisite Living Space Towers Above the Thriving Re-Development of Lowry Air Force Base. Boutique Shopping, Dining, Night Life and Recreation – the Pulse of the Neighborhood Unfolds Right Before You.