919 South Garfield Street – $3,500,000
MODERN COLLECTION | NEW LISTING
Rock Star Architect Scott Parker, Principal at Nest Architecture, Created this Exceptional Residence that Compares to None.
Extraordinary in Every Detail this Modern Ranch Balances Natural Materials – Steel, Stone, Glass and Wood – into Sheer Brilliance! The Journey Begins Curb Side. Lush Gardens, Mature Landscape and Water Greet as you Ascend to the Front Gas Lamp Entry.
Inside, the Entry Draws your Eye to the Dramatic 14’ Stone Fireplace. Surrounded by Clerestory Windows the Great Room Ceiling Appears to Float Above the Space. La Cantina Doors Fold Back and Seamlessly Engage the Outdoors.
The Skylit Living Room, Custom Art Screens and Walls, Designer Lighting and Open Floor Plan Transforms 919 South Garfield into Smart Unparalleled Living.
- Great Room 14’ Ceilings Wrapped in Clerestory Windows
- La Cantina Bi-Fold Collapsing Doors for Seamless Indoor/Outdoor Entertaining
- Pella Windows and Doors with Invisible Screens
- Custom Conrad Window Shades Throughout
- 8’ Solid Core Interior Doors Throughout
- Custom Milled 10” Baseboards Throughout
- Custom Pocket Doors with Built In Lights
- New House Audio/Visual – Entire System – Equipment, TV’s, Speakers & Racks
- LUTRON Homeworks Computerized Lighting Control System
- Separate Volume Room Controls
- Philip Jeffries Wallcoverings
- New Paint – Walls, Trim and Baseboards
- New Lower Level Freezer
- Standing-Seam Metal Roof
- Copper Gutters and Downspouts
- Exterior and Interior Walls of Stone
- Custom Lighting Throughout
- Museum Grade Walls for Art
- Two Separate HVAC Systems with 3 Control Zones
- Three Gas Hot Water Heaters
- 400 AMP Electrical Service – Buried Utility Lines
- Seven Gas Fireplaces – Hand Carved Stone and Concrete Surrounds
- Custom Built Art Wall – Movable Hanging System for Various Installations
- Cantilevered Shelving for Art & Book Display
- Espresso Stained Oak Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- 2 Laundry Rooms – Master Retreat and Lower Level
- Custom Wine Grotto – Barrel Shaped Room with Stone Walls and Flooring – 915 Bottle Label Forward Display
- Custom Fabricated Floating Metal Stair and Railings – Open Tread
- Guest Suite Lower Level – 9.5 High Ceilings, Stone Bathroom & Heated Floors
- Custom Office with Built In’s and Closet – See Through Gas Fireplace into Kitchen
- Custom Storage Room
The Kitchen, Butler’s Pantry and Caterer’s Kitchen are Innovative in Design, Finish and Function. Any Occasion – a Simple Breakfast for 2 or Entertaining a Party of 100 – the Thoughtful Space is Distinct and Unexpected.
- Sub Zero Refrigeration
- Sub Zero Wine Refrigeration
- Sub Zero Under Counter Ice Maker
- 2 Under Counter Freezer Drawers
- 2 Micro Wave Ovens – Kitchen and Caterer’s Kitchen
- Miele In-Wall Coffee-Espresso Station
- 3 ASKO Dishwashers
- New Miele 5 Burner Gas Cook Top
- 2 Ovens and Warming Drawer
- Artisan Stained Concrete Countertops
- Caterer’s Kitchen
- Butler’s Pantry
- Custom Cabinetry
- Ann Sacks Tile Back Splash
- Caterer’s Powder Room
- Custom Pocket Doors to Dining Room
Luxury is taken to another Level in the Sublime Master Retreat. Located on its Own Wing Overlooking the Terrace & Gardens the Suite is a Respite from Daily Life. The Stone Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Custom Lighting and Sliding French Doors all Add to the Sumptuous Space.
The Spa Bath is a Dance of Mosaics, Marble, Lighting, Glass and Quartz. Rivaling the Best of Hotels the Bath is all about Indulging the Senses.
- Gas Fireplace
- Sliding Glass Doors Overlooking the Terrace
- Dual Facing Sinks with 2 Sided Suspended Custom Mirror
- Heated Floors
- Marble Mosaic Floors
- Dornbracht Fixtures
- Ann Sacks Tile
- Boyd Wall Sconces
- Loro Piana Fabric Drapery
- Soaking Tub
- Steam & Shower Room with Marble Bench
- 2 Wall & 6 Ceiling Mounted Shower Heads with 2 Hand Held Shower Wands
- Custom Built In Walk In Closet with ASKO Washer/Dryer Laundry Station
Outdoors is an Extension of the Indoors. Almost 1000 SQFT of Outdoor Covered Living Room, the Terraces Highlight the Mature Landscape, Dramatic Water Features and Gardens.
An all Viking Outdoor Kitchen takes Center Stage. Natural Stone, Skylights, Ceiling Fans and Stone Fireplace are the Backdrop to Several Seating & Dining Areas.
- New Wolf Outdoor Ice Maker
- Viking Gas Grill and Rotisserie
- Viking Under Counter Refrigeration
- New LED Landscape Lighting
- 950 Square Feet of Outdoor Covered Living Space
- Ceiling Fans
- Custom Metal Awning Detail Over Marquis Hot Tub Enclave
- Gas Lanterns at Front Entry
- Stained and Etched Concrete Driveway, Terraces and Walks
- Landscaped Designer Gardens
- Custom Built & Designed Waterfall and Feature
- Front Entry Granite Water Feature
- Basalt Dome Water Feature
- Full Custom Zoned Irrigation System
- Full Automated Landscape Lighting System
- North Side Dog Run and Dog Door
- Custom Stained Concrete Planters with Drip Lines
Located in Belcaro, Denver’s Urban Luxury Neighborhood. Compromising Primarily of Ranch Style Houses, Tucked into Large Mature Landscaped Lots, Belcaro is Within Minutes of Cherry Creek North, Bike Trails and Shopping.
A Quick Commute to Downtown and the Denver Tech Center, Belcaro is Home to the Famed Phipps Mansion and the City’s Best Residential Sprawling Ranches.