9556 East Orchard Drive – $875,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
Designed by Architect Eugene Sternberg in 1963, Orchard Drive is one of the Best Examples of Mid-Century Modern Architecture in Denver! From the Beautiful Lot it is Perched on to the Dramatic Curved Ranch that Embraces the Landscape, Orchard is a Masterpiece!
There is an Asian Sensibility and Serenity that Plays with Sternberg’s Design. The Exposed Wood Beams that Create a Modern Pagoda, to the Soaring Ceilings and Simple Open Floor Plan the Whole Effect is Magical. Walls of Glass and the Wrap Around Red Wood Deck Embrace the Outdoor Living Experience.
The Gourmet Kitchen Features an 8 Burner/2 Oven Wolf Gas Range, SubZ and Asko Appliances. A Petrified Wood Bar Table Anchors the Slab Brazilian Stone Counters and Custom Millwork Cabinets and Lighting Finish the Modern Space.
The Master Bedroom Suite is Luxurious and Becomes one with Windows that Bring the Natural Landscape In.
The Open Stair Seamlessly Connects the Main with the Lower Living Area. The Full Walk-Out has a Family Room and 2 Bedroom En Suites.
- New Kitchen with SubZ, Wolf, Asko, Custom Millwork and Slab Brazilian Stone
- New 5 Piece Master Bath – Slab Stone, Custom Fixtures, Radiant Heat Flooring
- New Pella Low E Windows
- Re-Built Full Walk Out Lower Level
- Re-Built Custom Metal Railings
- New Drive Way
- Rapid Recovery Hot Water Heater
- New Boiler with 3 Zones
- Custom Landscape with 32 Tons of Boulders from Idaho Springs and 50+ Trees
- New Red Wood Decks
- 3 Bedroom En Suites
- Studio/Shop/Casita Option–20×28 Metal Insulated Heated Space
- Commercial Grade Garage Door with “Liftjack” Silent System
- Custom Metal Deck Pergola with Heaters, Lighting and Built in Speakers
- Outdoor Kitchen with Stainless Grills
- Breezeair Evaporative Cooling
- Invisible Fence for Fido, Unruly Children or Spouses
Eugene Sternberg is Denver’s Modernist Architect. Famous for Several Iconic Buildings in Denver and Actively Involved in Denver’s City Planning. Responsible for Developing and Designing Arapahoe Acres – Denver’s Mid-Century Modern Neighborhood.
Orchard Hills is in Greenwood Village, One of Denver’s Luxury Suburban Neighborhoods. Originally Designed by Eugene Sternberg and 4 Other Investors this 160 Acre Enclave has Incredible Curving Streets, Large Lots with Sprawling Ranches and Beautiful Mountain Views. Mature Landscape and Architectural Eye Candy is Enjoyed by Walking, Biking or Cruising Through.
Located Close to DTC and a Short Commute to Downtown or Cherry Creek. One of the City’s Best Whole Foods is Close by as well as Coveted Park Meadows Shopping Complex.