965 Race Street – $2,250,000
MODERN COLLECTION | SOLD
Woven into the Fabric of Denver’s Beloved Wash Park Lies a Scintillating Architectural Monument Whose Origin is One of Desire and Design Rather than Dollars and Cents. And if Praise from Locals isn’t Enough, the Artistic Abode was Awarded the Coveted Architect’s Choice Award for its Visionary Design.
Veiled Behind a Deciduous Canopy Lining Historic South Race Street, a Pristine Entry Garden Envelops the Front of the Home Whose Façade is Creatively Punctuated by Walls of Glass and an Alluring Array of Copper Accents and Industrial Elements – a Visual Tease of What Lies Behind the Front Door.
Beyond the Threshold of the Curved Entry Portal, the Foyer Dazzles with a Hand-Crafted Metal Staircase Twisting its way Toward the Sky from the Lower Level. Not to be Outdone, the Main Living Area is a Celebration of Traditional Building Practices Where Every Corner Presents an Architectural Detail Seducing the Senses. Smart Technology Ensures Sophisticated Living.
- Soaring Two-Story Board-Form Concrete Fireplace
- Tongue & Groove Douglas Fir Ceilings & Paneling
- Exposed Post-and-Beam Construction
- Hand-Crafted & Powder-Coated Metal Stair Risers and Railings
- Douglas Fir Stair Treads
- Polished Concrete Window Sills
- Custom Built-In Cabinetry
- Walls of Glass and Clever Folding Wall System
- Electronic Window Coverings
- Lutron Lighting System
Integrated into the Main Living Area, the Kitchen is a Seamless Transition from the Heart of the Home. A Top-of-the-Line Stainless Steel Appliance Package Offers a Handsome, Industrial Contrast to the Warm Custom Millwork.
- Custom Martin Shea Millwork Soft-Close Cabinetry
- Glass Inset Cabinet Doors
- Polished Concrete Countertops
- Custom Backsplash
- 48” Sub Zero Refrigerator & Freezer
- 36” Wolf Cook Top
- Wolf Double Oven
- Asko Dishwasher
- Social Centric Wet Bar
- Sliding Glass Panels Separate Dining Room
Ascending to the Second floor, a Therapeutic Master Retreat Awaits. A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Walls of Glass Peel Back as a Rush of Fresh Air Permeates the Suite. River Rock Adorns the Spa-Inspired Walk-In Steam Shower and Tranquil Soaking Tub.
- Folding Glass-Wall Panels
- Voluminous Walk-In Closet with Custom Organizer
- Kohler DTV Steam Shower
- River Rock Accent Walls and Shower Floor
- Bain Ultra Air-Jetted Tub with Heated Backrest
- Radiant Heat Bathroom Flooring
The Lower Level is an Urban Refuge. Ultra-Cool Polished Concrete Flooring with Exposed Aggregate is Heated by In-Floor Radiant Heat. The Living Area is Anchored by a Satisfyingly Appointed Bar Complete with a Custom Wine Cellar. Adjacent to the Living Room is a Cozy Theatre with Built-In Speakers.
- 1,000 Bottle Wine Cellar
- Fully Appointed Bar Complete With Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher & Sink
- Polished Concrete Flooring with Radiant Heat
- Entertainment Room + Theatre
The Exterior Entertaining Space has been Fashioned with the Colorado Lifestyle in Mind. A Full Outdoor Living Room Ensures Year-Round Entertainment Supported by Lush Vegetation Ensuring Privacy and Ambiance.
- Year-Round Outdoor Fireplace
- Custom Made Metal Pergola with Climbing Vines
- Board-Form Concrete Retaining Walls
- Oklahoma Blue Stone Terrace and Walkways
- Radiant-Heat Exterior Pathways
- Heated Three-Car Garage
Touted as one of America’s Great Public Spaces, Wash Park Captures the Essence of the Denver’s Outdoor Lifestyle. Spanning more than 150 Acres, Verdant Vegetation, Tranquil Lakes and Seemingly Endless Walking and Biking Trails Unfold Beneath your Feet Creating the Ultimate Urban Oasis. When a Day of Recreation Concludes, Two Blocks East of 965 S. Race Street is a Collection of Boutique Shops, Local Eateries and Historic Charm.