1050 South Corona – View Listing
It Doesn’t get any Better than this! One Block off Famed Wash Park and Located on a Rock Star Block! Designed by Sprocket, Denver’s Hot Design Build Team with Focus on Natural Materials, Open Space and Indoor/Outdoor Living at its Best!
Brick, Steel, Wood, Glass, Great Space and Lighting ALL Create a Warm Organic Feel. The Front Porch, Backyard and 3rd Floor Wrap Around Deck Create the Magic of Outdoor Space.
The Materials and Surfaces are all Luxurious and Blend Harmoniously Throughout and have Continuity Shared with every Room.
The Chef’s Kitchen and Island is easy for Entertaining. The Master Suite has Generous Walk-In Closets and Spa Bath. The Lower Level is Finished and Ready for a Theatre Room/Entertainment Center with Wet Bar, Wine Storage Room and Guest Suite.
- Natural Finished Walnut Flooring on Main and Stair Treads
- Slab Granite and Soap Stone Throughout
- Danze/Santec Kitchen and Bath Fixtures
- Stainless Steel Dacor Appliances and Gas Cook Top
- Stainless Recessed Drop Kitchen Sink
- Villeroy & Boch Bathroom Ceramics
- Double Sided Gas Fireplace in Living Room and Master
- Radiant Heat in Master Bath
- Finished Basement with Wet Bar and Custom Cabinetry
- Ready to Finish Wine Cellar
- 3rd Floor Wet Bar and Built ins
- Wrap Around 3rd Floor Deck with Dramatic Views
Wash Park is Denver’s MUST HAVE Park! Runners, Bikers, Jogging, Lakes, Ducks, Dog Walking, People Watching, Walking, Strolling, Cruising, Socializing, Swimming and ALL Surrounded by Cool Houses–From Bungalows, Victorians, Contemporaries, Denver Squares and Art Decos.
A Walk Score of 1000—Walk to Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Galleries and Bakeries. Close to Cherry Creek, Downtown, Denver University and the Tech Center.