A convergence of expansive living and cutting-edge design comes to life in Whittier Corner, Boulder’s newest enclave of urban residences. As unique, standalone condos, these residences live like single-family homes with detached walls, private yards, and individual garages with EV charging capabilities. Within each home is an open floorplan grounded by white oak flooring. A lava stone wall surrounds a gas fireplace that emanates warmth into the adjacent kitchen space. High-end stainless steel appliances, a vast center island and seamless outdoor connectivity offer the ideal stage for home entertaining.
Retreat to the upper levels to find three sunlit bedrooms, including a primary suite with private deck access and a luxurious five-piece bathroom. The top level beckons residents upward onto a rooftop deck via a jaw-dropping spiral staircase. Historic preservation informs the layout of the Whittier Corner property, as the neighboring cottage boasts a storied presence and welcoming juxtaposition of the classic and the modern. With chic design and generous outdoor space, this home’s design feels connected to its surrounded community, yet unique in its unmatched timelessness.
- Historic East Whittier Property
- Sleek, Contemporary Design by RHAP Architecture
- Standalone Condos That Live Like Single-Family Residences
- HOA Amenities Without Shared Party Walls
- Individual Garages with EV Charging Capabilities
- Private Yards for Amplified Serenity
- Open-Concept Flow with Seamless Connectivity to Substantial Outdoor Spaces
- Chef’s Kitchen with High-End Appliances + 9’ Island
- Three-Level Living with Astounding Rooftop Deck
- Primary Suite with Private Deck
- Modern Gas Fireplace
2705 PINE STREET
Separate from the newly constructed standalone condos, yet breathtakingly integrated into the community, is a cottage of historical merit. With a three-bed, two-bath, single-level layout, this home lends itself to timeless living married with modern amenities. Vaulted ceilings tower above, adorned with skylights that usher in the Colorado sunshine. The kitchen emits an inviting aura with a vast kitchen island while the living area offers warmth with a contemporary fireplace. Outdoor resplendence is found with two patios and a fenced-in side yard perfect for al fresco entertaining.
- Beautiful + Historic Cottage Central to Community Design
- Thoughtful Outdoor Connectivity with Two Patios + Fenced Side Yard
- Stunning Vaulted Ceilings + Skylights
- Bright Kitchen with Large Kitchen Island
- Oversized Garage
CONDO DESIGN + AMENITIES
A thoughtful, three-level design maximizes every square foot of these homes, providing abundant space for residents and visitors alike. Natural light pours in through generous windows to highlight luxury finishes and an open-concept floorplan. Outdoor connectivity — a must for Boulder residents — surrounds this home at every turn with multiple balconies, a rooftop deck and serene, private backyards. In addition to these expansive homes, a convenient HOA provides easy living with exterior maintenance, insurance, snow removal, lawn care and more.
- Three Sunlit Floors Crowned by Rooftop Deck
- Four Bedrooms + Three and a Half Bathrooms
- Luxury Finishes Throughout, Including White Oak Flooring
- Two Decks, Spacious Rooftop + Backyard
- HOA Amenities Include Exterior Maintenance, Insurance and More
East Whittier, one of Boulder’s most coveted neighborhoods, marries convenience with connectivity by offering residents close proximity to outdoor space, shopping, restaurants and more. Nestled between Downtown Boulder and 28th Street, Whittier Corner is the perfect hideaway for those seeking both mountain adventures and an easy commute to nearby urban centers. Boulder staples — such as The Buff, Pearl Street Mall, Whole Foods, the Google Campus and community parks — are just moments away, offering residences the sought-after Boulder lifestyle.
- Residential Feel with Modern Conveniences
- Moments From Boulder’s Top Sights
- Luxury Lifestyle in US News’ “#1 Best Place to Live”