Developed by D.H. Friedman Properties, designed by Design Edge and built by Schneider Building Company, A Line Townhomes Central Park balances urban living with outdoor recreation. As one of the last for-sale opportunities located south of I-70 in Central Park, these designer residences offer a coveted location and endless amenities. A stunning selection of design packages elevates each home into a personalized oasis for residents. Six awe-inducing floorplans are available to suit every lifestyle with outdoor connectivity and an additional home office space.
- 36 New Residences in Central Park
- Six Gorgeous Floorplans
- 2-Car Attached Garage in Every Residence
- Additional Home Office in Every Floorplan
- Designer Finishes with Upgrades Available
- Optional Front Fence
- Generous Natural Light Throughout
- Entertainment-Worthy Layouts
- Beautiful Views
- .5 Miles from Denver’s Third Largest Park
DESIGN + AMENITIES
A-frame style exteriors meet contemporary bliss with a stylish neutral color palette. Each home comes with the option for a front fence, adding privacy to every cozy outdoor space. Inside, residents are invited to relish in sunlit spaces throughout, including open-concept main floors with generously sized kitchens. High-end stainless steel appliances commingle with luxury finishes and ample storage.
Every residence includes a dedicated home office space teeming with natural light — the perfect escape for at-home workers. Rejuvenation is found in primary suites with towering ceilings and en-suite, spa-like bathrooms. Walk-in closets afford space for multiple seasons’ worth of attire; a necessary feature in Colorado’s coveted climate.
A collection of decks and porches provide seamless outdoor connectivity with varying square footage for everything from entertaining to cozy morning coffee nooks.
- Open-Concept Living with Six Enviable Floorplans
- High-End Stainless Steel Appliances
- Generous Kitchen Storage
- Center Islands with Seating
- Ample Closet Space Throughout
- Cascades of Natural Light
- Seamless Outdoor Spaces
- Spa-Like Bathrooms
A Line Townhomes Central Park is just moments away from RTD’s A Line Central Park Station, making commuting a breeze. A sixteen-minute ride brings residents to Union Station while DIA is just 22 minutes away. Easy living is further exemplified by the adjacent A Line Square, anchored by Sprouts Farmers Market, Club Pilates, Ike’s Love and Sandwiches, Chase Bank and more.
- Surrounded by Nature Paths + Trails
- Serene Central Park Location
- Proximity to Shops at A Line Square
- Moments from Central Park RTD Station